Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SP Richards ABC Show in Nashville, Tennessee

Just got back from the SP Richards, Advantage Business Conference (ABC) in Nashville, Tennessee. I was there representing Tombow Canada and I am pleased to report that a good number of Canadians were at the show and visited Tombow's booth. I met with dealers from every region of the country. SP reports to me that they had over 40 Canadian attendees at this show.

This was the first time I have ever attended this show and it was a real eye-opener for me. SP does a first class job - with great events, informative speakers and an incredible setting. The Opryland hotel was a marvel to behold and features the worlds largest atrium in one of America's largest hotels. The show portion was packed with dealers from across North America and all the main vendors - and some exhibitors that are unfamiliar in our market. If you are looking for information on what is going on in our industry - this was the place to be. If you haven't been in the past, I suggest you go in the future. I am looking forward to next year's show.